Thursday, September 28, 2006

Interbike 2006

Welcome from Las Vegas and Interbike.
Its crazy here. I never would have imagined the nonstop pace of a large convention, but after two days I am beat and just want to get back to Boulder. The newest and best was displayed such as this 11 pound bike, but which was nothing as there was also a 6 pound one as well. Just to give you and idea of how light that is, the UCI minimum weight limit is almost 16 pounds.

We did the meeting thing plugging the shop and the team, but the next few weeks are when the final numbers and product decisions are made.
I am going to take the lazy way out and say that I am tired, hungry and sitting in the airport just waiting, so I am going to get something to eat and make this posting short. Later.


1 comment:

Bike Drool said...

I was so close to going to InterBike, had free housing arranged and everything... but just couldn't find a cheap plane ticket at the last minute. Suck! I've never been, and was excited about going. Oh well, next year.

Oh yeah, thanks for linking me!