Friday, September 22, 2006

You Know Its Winter When.......

I know I'm a slacker and have taken the term offseason maybe a little too literally. I've still been hitting the bike everyday but just not as hard as I use to, and its been feeling really good to just have fun for once again. The season couldn't have ended any more right on time than it did. The weather around here has turn very cold, very quickly. Some of the ski slopes are already open and Vail got 10 inches of snow last night. There is even a chance of snow here this weekend.
Today was the first day in a long time that I came back in from a ride with my face, fingers, and toes completely numb. I really don't miss that feeling, or when you get in a hot shower still numb from the cold and the warmth actually hurts your body. Oh well, tomorrow I am taking a day off completely. For those interested and want to go out tonight the spot to be is 1037 Broadway in Denver around 10pm, at least thats where I'll be.

No comments: