Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Offseason

I have to say that yesterday was by far the best day I've had in a very long time. The first day off my offseason and it started out with a very peaceful 3 hr hike up Eldorado Canyon with Lexie.

After the hike, we got ready and headed down to Red Rocks for the John Mayer/Sheril Crow concert. For those of you who haven't been to Red Rocks it is one of the best concert venues in the world.


As the night went on it got colder and colder but the show was great, and I'm not only talking about the music, but also all the drunk/high old people all around getting down.

It may be my offseason, but the bike is a must do to keep in shape, but not nearly as difficult as the normal training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John Mayer and Sheryl Crow, huh? So are you out of the closet now?