Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yada Yada Yada

Another beautiful day up Flagstaff.
Some people have been putting up this fence next to the bike path just down the road from our apt. It seems innocent enough until you read the signs on it.
With electricity running that close to the path where hundreds of people pass by daily I would hate to be the statistic that shows someone is eventually going to get shocked.
All that just to keep in some goats that are eating the weeds around Research Park, makes you wonder if the laboratories over there are injecting something into these goats.


Well there are two races this weekend, Gore Pass in Kremmling and Swanky's Crit in Denver, the only question that remains yet is if I am going to do them. Most of the guys are hanging up their hats for the year this week and going into hibernation mode until training starts again in November. I guess I'll be the good little boy and just do whatever my coach tells me to do, I mean thats why he's my coach.

No comments: