Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Silver City, NM

The last few days have taken me from one dry hot state to another.

So long from Bisbee, AZ
Driving along the Mexico border, didn't see anyone needing a lift.

Hello Silver City, NM. Damn not this place again.


I did a little spin this morning, but not feeling that great. The legs are a little tired but still have some time to recover before tomorrow afternoon's TT. The hotel I am staying in hasn't been helping my health. I got put in a smoking room since thats all they had left (even though I booked a non smoking), and the people next door have been smoking non stop making the entire place hazy. So needless to say that my throat isn't feeling very good right now. Hopefully it will clear up before tomorrow. It seems once I get into longer stage races my health sometimes hits the bottom of the barrel.
So now I sit in the only place to hang out in this town, the local coffee shop.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo dude, where are you staying? Shoot me an email with your phone number, I've been trying to get in touch with you but apparently havge the wrong number..