Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back Home

Well I've already got settled back in again here at home and started the ramp up for Mt. Evans HC. Sould be fun..........right. I hope to atleast be able to hang on with the true climbers like Tommy D.

I have to say that we all have been in races where something goes wrong and the emotion takes over and comes spilling out in words or actions. I got an email from Chris Baldwin today about what happened at Cascade. I have to say it takes a real man to say sorry. I replyed to say that I am sorry too, for a move that may have been taken as abrupt when I tried to miss another racer cutting in front of me sharply. But we all played a part in what happened, and it is all in the past. Time to move on the the next race. Thanks Chris, I am sorry too for my actions.

After Evans next week since I didn't get into Toona I plan on heading back home to TX and spend a few days with the parents and then head to A-Town to see Sheila for a few days. It should be good to have some fun and just ride before coming back to finish the year off.

No comments: