Sunday, July 15, 2007

Portland, OR

Well since my Cascade Classic ended yesterday I just woke up and headed out to strech my still sore hip. I found some sweet dirt roads up towards Mt. Bachelor in Bend.
After finishing packing I headed into Portland and toured around some. Then I headed across the river to Washington to check another state off my list of places been. After that it took a couple of hours to try and find a non-fast food placed to eat and a gas station. Did I mention that in OR you can't pump your own gas, they have pump jockies that do it for you, what a pain in the a$$.

Tomorrow its back to home sweet home and recover and rest the hip some more before Mt. Evans hillclimb next weekend. Rumor is that Tommy D. is going to show up.
Plus I just checked the Cascade final overall results and only 50 people finished out of the 130 starters on Wednesday, I would have to say that puts this stage race as the hardest I have ever seen.

No comments: