Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bend, OR

Today was a good day, so far. Slept in a little, got a nice easy ride in. Saw everyone out from T-Mobile to BMC.It is really nice around here, getting hot out, but still a great place. Outside Mag just published Bend as being the best place to live in the US, and one person moves here every 2 hrs. I'd live here.

Apparently I own a car dealership here in town, I should stop in see if they have my cut of the revenues.




Stage one starts tomorrow, with a 90 mile road race. Remembering last year it should all go down after the climb at mile 60 with some wicked crosswinds. I'll let you know tomorrow how it all goes.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

can you hook me up with that mustang out in front of your dealership???

You'd move to Oregon? not without me baby! :) It's beautiful...wish I could be there!