Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cascade Classic Stage 1

The gift bag. Normally contains $50,000 worth of merchandise for people to sit in a seat for a couple of hours and walking a red carpet. We get gift bags too. But ours probably tops out at about $7.
Some golf tees, just in case I decide to switch sports, enough sunscreen for one day, car air freshener, and some mini bite size lara bars. I guess its better than nothing.

I saw this leaving the grocery store today. I wonder how far they got before they started to loose stuff.
Well the race today was super tough for a first stage. I made the front group up the first climb and about half of the pack regrouped. The pace never really let up and got strung out a lot. I made it with the front group up the last climb to the finish and should be somewhere around 20-30th. Tomorrow is another hard day with a long climb to the finish (below). Time for rest, catch up tomorrow.






No comments: