Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th

The bad thing is I woke up this morning watched some news and headed out on my ride and totally forgot it was the 4th until I turned right into a parade.
But no day off today for me. It was a repeat day up Flagstaff and on the last time up I just wanted to get off the bike and lay down, but I guess thats the pain of repeats. No pain, no gain, I hope this is true.

Nothing really happening on my end for celebrating today. Just resting up from today before I have another day of intensity tomorrow.

Check out Blake's page and be on the look out around Boulder, Ebay, or wherever for his bikes, someone stole them right out of his house. Some people just suck who do crap like this.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

riding through a parade. You are such a trouble maker. i love that about you! ;)