Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Update

Time flies when you're having fun. I didn't even realize how long it had been since I last updated.
Well last week was just training as usual, well except for having to deal with the high 90's and some triple digit days. This last weekend Sheila came up from the great state of TX for a visit.
We hit up Rocky Mountain National park.


I've been there about four times this year and finally got a year pass this time. Its $20 each entry and only $35 for a year pass, I guess I'm not the smartest sometimes.

Next was Pearl St. for some dinner and the local street performers. This guy is down there all the time and we tried to sneak away for our dinner reservations but he hounded us all the way down the block for leaving. They get pushy when you don't watch them, but more importantly when you don't pay them.


The visit was way too short but it was great.

Now I am just back to the training all the way up to Cascade. Its been hard the last two days have been 4+ hours of climbing and the heat hasn't made it very pleasurable, but what can you do.

No comments: