Sunday, December 04, 2005

A cold day in December

Okay, so today was a little better, there was very little wind for once, but you can never have a completely wonderful day. No wind, but the temperature was at 18 degrees when we started out this morning. It was a good ride though, just Stephen and me out in the flats of west Texas. Stephen

Me
This was an interesting sign; on the way back into Lubbock you have to ride through the ghetto to get back to our apartments and we have ridden by this spot for years, but today I just happened to read the sign. I don't know about you, but it looks like a cube to me, not a diamond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian you are a dork!!! Stephen told me about this so I had to see for myself. Wow, I think a picture of a prarie dog, or roadkill, or even some of the massive tumble weeds would have made for a more entertaining picture than the lame sign.

Kendall said...

Well Tracie the sign was just an interesting observation that I thought I would let others see. What is worrying me is that if you think a tumbleweed or a prairie dog is interesting, then you have been in Lubbock way to long.