Thursday, December 01, 2005

Picturesque Landscapes

If you thought driving through this type of landscape was dull, try riding through it day-in and day-out.

Usually I don't mind, but this winter the winds here on the plains of west Texas have sucked. The wind speeds have been around 25mph daily with gusts above 35mph, and with no natural wind breaks provided by the landscape, it pounds you all the time. Oh well, only two more weeks, but then you will hear me complain about the bitter cold and snow.

After a long day yesterday, I decided to go out and have a beer with some friends. However; Lubbock still allows smokers to smoke inside and create a thick haze in all the bars, it sucks. I could only handle about thirty minutes of it before I started to feel physically ill. I think its time for all public places to be smoke free; don't screw up my lungs just because you want to. Posted by Picasa

No comments: