Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Hate Packing

Riding around in what West Texas people would call the closest thing they get to a winter wonderland, a field full of cotton.

Seeing that these are the last few days that I will be spending in Lubbock, we thought it would be nice to have some pictures of the campus light up with Christmas lights.



It's nice to see that our tuition is going to something worthwhile, I would hate to see that electricity bill.

Most of today was spent getting rid of all my old college furniture, but it is harder than you would think, people at Goodwill are picky. "Oh, there's a spot on that couch", "we can't put that computer desk together"....... I mean damn people its free, I am donating it, take it, someone will buy it from you for a few bucks. We finally got rid of most of the stuff on the ghetto side of town; they know good shit when they see it.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I know you're going to miss Lubbock! Admit it!!!!