Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I thought I ran away from the wind

Well, it has been pretty quiet around here. Just got the last stuff delivered and put away (a washer and dryer, now I will be up all night doing laundry). It has been pretty windy up here the last few days so I have been sticking to the mountain bike for fear of being blown off the top of the mountain on the road bike.

I have set up a coach and a dietician here and have my first meeting next week to set up a program and to get all my tests run to see where I am at physically. Hopefully this will help give me that little extra edge I will need this year while racing the NORBA series. So far my racing schedule looks like this:

February 17, 18, 19 Valley of the Sun Stage Race AZ

April 1, 2 TMBRA Waco, TX
April 9th Golden Crit
April 21, 22, 23 NORBA #1 San Dimas, CA
April 29th Deer Trail Road Race
May 2nd Mead Crit
May 19, 20, 21 AMBC Chili Challenge Angel Fire, NM
June 9, 10, 11 NORBA #2 Sugar Mountain, NC
June 16, 17, 18 NORBA #3 MT Snow, VT
July 7, 8, 9 NORBA #4 Deer Valley, UT
July 20, 21, 22, 23 USA Cycling MTB Championships Mammoth, CA
August NORBA #5 4, 5, 6 Brian Head, UT
August 11, 12, 13 NORBA #6 Snowmass, CO
August 20th Longmont Crit
August 26th Berthoud Road Race
September 1, 2, 3 Old Tascosa Classic Stage Race Amarillo, TX
September 10th Englewood Crit
September 22, 23, 24 TMBRA Rocky Hill Classic Smithville, TX

If anyone out there is planning on doing any of these too let me know. Actually, if you are reading this click
HERE and hit send (or write a message if you want) just to let me know who all out there is reading this.

No comments: