Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday Finals

I really want to meet the idiot who had the bright idea to have finals on a Saturday at 7:30 in the morning. So needless to say the day started out early. I got half way through the test before Senioritis kicked in big time, I said F it and turned in the test skipping a number of problems, but I am sure I got the 15 I needed to at least pass the class.

After the test Stephen and I went on a ride out to the canyons north of Slaton, pretty much the only place around Lubbock to get any decent climbing workout.
The ride wasn't in that bad of weather, but it was still cold. Just look at the fountain, that thing has been frozen for over a week now, just makes me feel cold just looking at it, sometimes I wonder if I will survive in the cold of Colorado.

No comments: